Wednesday 4 September 2013

Diving into Makeup




I never really wore any make up until recently. The only things I ever used on my face was Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, lots of mac black eyeliner and benefit lip and cheek tint. I still love these products but I don’t think I will ever go back to three product days. I enjoy the act of applying make up its so relaxing. Is it just me or does spending ages applying make up clear your mind too? I don't have a massive collection compared to most women (Heres looking at you Celina). I do find it shocking though how I have accumulated so much in just a short period and I still want so much more!! I blame the internet. Why must you tempt me so? My bank account really can't take it anymore...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...